Talbot Arms, Maesteg

The Talbot Arms was located at the junction of Treharne Row and Upper Castle Street.  It was built during the 1830s and was one of the earliest public houses in Maesteg. 

At one time the Cwmdu Board of Health held some of their meetings within the public house.  The Talbot closed its doors in 1911 and was demolished.

Locale - Wales: 
Content category: 

Privacy & Terms | House Rules
E&OE. All content on this site, unless otherwise stated, is Copyright © PubsCymru
website by euan raffel