The Malsters Arms, Maesteg

Malsters Arms, MaestegA former coach house dating back to the early 19th century. Located on the outskirts of Maesteg and was granted its first license back in 1895 to a certain William Rees. 

The Malsters remains one of the last pubs in the Llynfi valley with its portico still intact.  During the early 1980s it was closed for business but thankfully reopened in 1984 to serve the local community.

Much refurbished during 2006 – 2007 but losing none of its charm.  Pool table and darts board an added attraction along with the large plasma screens for various sporting events.

Wheelchair friendly.

Contact details: 

The Malsters Arms, 52 Commercial Street, Maesteg, Bridgend  CF34 9HJ

Locale - Wales: 

Privacy & Terms | House Rules
E&OE. All content on this site, unless otherwise stated, is Copyright © PubsCymru
website by euan raffel